Secrets for Cashing In
What Every Women Needs to Know to Get
Paid What They Are Worth!
Although it has been more than half a century since the passage of the Equal Pay Act of 1963, the gender wage gap persists, with women earning approximately seventy-seven cents for every dollar a man makes. While there are many external barriers contributing to this pay inequity, women must take individual responsibility and let go of the factors that inhibit their ability to insist they get paid what they are worth.
This presentation will show you exactly what you need to do to get paid what you are worth by:
- Understanding how your mindset is a huge barrier for getting paid – or charging – what you are worth
- Learning the difference between how men & women negotiate and taking a page out of the guys negotiation play book
- Successfully proven negotiation strategies and techniques to get paid what you deserve!
Emotional Intelligence & Its Influence on Leadership
A high level of Emotional Intelligence (E.I.) is not a luxury but a prerequisite for success in both our professional and personal lives. In today’s highly competitive fast paced work environment, the organizations that will succeed and thrive are those that recognize and develop the Emotional Intelligence (E.I.) of all employees throughout their organization.
During this presentation you will learn:
- Specifically what Emotional Intelligence (E.I.) is and why you should care
- The relationship between I.Q. & E.I. and how it relates to your success in business and life
- 3 Proven Strategies to Increase Your Emotional Intelligence
FINALLY! The Truth About Work-Life Balance
Women have been working outside the home for over half a century. Yet we continue to struggle to make it all happen. If work-life balance is the key to “having it all”, why does it remain such an elusive goal for so many people?
How do you create a successful business/career without sacrificing happiness in your marriage and personal life?
Following this keynote presentation you will immediately be able to:
- Create a proven system for reconciling your professional and personal responsibilities
- Learn 3 key components you must have in your personal/family plan that compliments rather than competes against your professional /business plan
- Learn & use effective communication skills for success in business & life
Request Dr. Patty Ann to Speak at Your Event.
Please fill in the form below.